If I Have Done My Taxes Already, Can I Make Changes?

If you have paperwork to support your claims you can go back up to 10 years to request adjustments to claim credits and deduction that you may have missed before. Plus there’s no limit to adding any income to your past returns.

For example let’s say you found an old donation slip and you forgot to claim it or you found some income slip such as a T4 T for Aer T5 that you missed reporting. You can file a federal adjustment request T1 form and request for an adjustment to an income tax return and sort out your tax situation.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Template is not defined.