I Worked Outside Of Canada Do I Have To File In Canada?

If you went to school I worked outside the country but you have significant residential ties to Canada such as a home spouse or dependent you need to fill out a Canadian tax return even if you don’t have significant tires you might still need to file a return if you have lots of secondary residential ties. These ties include personal property in Canada

Social ties such as a membership or recreational room

Bank accounts or credit cards shoot in Canada

A Canadian drivers license

A Canadian passport

Health insurance with a Canadian province territory

To learn more about your status as a Canadian resident and help me affect your tax situation is this area website or call us for further information


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Template is not defined.